- Sun, 29/11/2020 - 17:00 to 18:00Title: Post-Runaway Gas Giant Formation
- Mon, 30/11/2020 - 12:00 to 13:30
Lecturer: Hans-Walter Rix (Max Planck Institute for Astronomy in Heidelberg)
By the standards of massive galaxies, the Milky Way has lived a sheltered life, unbattered by mergers with other large galaxies.
Most of its stars indeed live in a thin, dynamically fragile disk. But does that imply that not much dynamical evolution has happened? Read more about Physics Colloquium : "How the Galactic disk reshapes itself"
- Thu, 03/12/2020 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Thu, 03/12/2020 - 16:00 to 17:30
- Tue, 08/12/2020 - 12:30 to 13:30Title: Galactic Astronomy with LISA
- Wed, 09/12/2020 - 10:00 to 11:30Lecturer: Yifat Brill
- Wed, 09/12/2020 - 10:00 to 11:30Lecturer: Yifat Brill-Karniely
Institute for Drug Research, Faculty of Medicine,the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem
- Thu, 10/12/2020 - 12:00 to 13:00
- Tue, 15/12/2020 - 12:30 to 13:30
- Thu, 17/12/2020 - 12:00 to 13:00